Friday, December 10, 2010

Weekend Plans?

Not much going on here this weekend...
But this isn't out of the ordinary at all. Nope. Not. At. All.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, getting rested up and prepared for another work week, or as I like to call it, Winter Break.Schools out, schools out, teachers let the fools out...



Neither of these pieces are original artwork from me or altered by me, and I can't even give the artists cred because I can't remember their names. I hope that wasn't a passive aggressive post teenage angst kind of comment...I see you shaking your head. You love me, right? Well, hope you smiled, at least... : )

1 comment:

  1. You kill me! These pictures are great! I think I will be raking leaves and burning them on Sunday. Whoo hoo PARDAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Even if it's just a line I still love to hear from YOU!
Thanks :)