Thursday, January 13, 2011

Aww, you shouldn't have...but I'm so glad you did!

I have received 2 sassy awards from a very wonderful fellow blogger! Thank You Poe@Polymer Playtime!!!


And I figured out I there is some business to take care of in accepting these awards:
1. Link back and thank my giver.
2. State 7 facts about myself you may not know.
3. Choose 15 other recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact the bloggers and tell them about the award.

7 things about me you may not know...or want to, for that matter!

1. I'm at least, AT LEAST, twice as funny as I look.
2. I'm not allowed to lick myself anymore because the doctor is afraid I'll develop diabetes.
3. Sometimes when I am awake I find myself falling asleep...
4. The steering wheel on my desk is malfunctioning and I might crash into the wall!
5. I have one thousand favorite colors and they are all pinkish or green.
6. My best friend isn't allowed to text and I have finally made peace with it. Helps that I don't text either!
7. I know people who think socks with cows on them should be worn for hand mittens. I really do!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats you crazy nut you! I love what you've done to your blog, suhweet!
    You are one funny gal!
    Hubby love what you've done too!

    ReplyDelete

Even if it's just a line I still love to hear from YOU!
Thanks :)