Monday, January 3, 2011

Just a thought...

It's been my experience that in this life you will meet and love many people. Some of them you will let down and some of them will let you down, but none of it will be because it is what they or you deserve. Maybe this is too public a forum for my feelings, but I just want to put it out there that if someone hurts you don't ever think you deserved it because no matter what we do we can repent and change our ways and be forgiven by God, so if God wants to forgive us then do we really deserve the pain we often dish out to one another? I just don't think so and I hope you don't either. I hope you can face this "new" year fresh and take all the pain others, and yourself, have dumped or inflicted on you and put it behind you, realizing that for the most part it probably didn't even have anything to do with you, but at the very least you didn't deserve it because pointless suffering has never been Gods will and desire for you. Now, I know we aren't all perfect, we have hurt others, but that doesn't mean we deserve to be hurt back, or as an old saying goes, "Two wrongs don't make a right." And the next time someone hurts you, try forgiving them, for one thing, and not taking it too personally. I know this isn't as light and funny as the rest of my posts but I hope no one takes it personally or feels like I am talking about them personally as I just mean it generally. Even if your name is, oh I shouldn't say, should I? ; ) Anyways, I can always delete it if ya'll hate it, huh? Course, you will have to make a comment to that effect or I won't know, will I? Hmmm....hope this helps someone somehow anyways.

2 comments:

  1. Good point! Very important to think about. But, if I may correct you in one area.
    If you don't think that two wrongs make a right, you've never driven in Arkansas.
    Love you ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too! And I don't think I have ever driven in Arkansas...

    ReplyDelete

Even if it's just a line I still love to hear from YOU!
Thanks :)