Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Snow pictures

Look, we got more snow! At least 13 inches! Then the sun came out and didn't even melt any of it...wonder when we will make it out of our drive again...
 This is a picture of my front porch...pretty cool drift, huh?
This is my neighbors truck...just thought it looked cool...at least through my window...not cool enough to actually go outside and take the picture, mind you...
But the snow is probably 3 ft deep here...
My little zoom zoom...won't be zooming anywhere today, though. I love how the snow drifted around it and didn't bury it from sight, like it almost did to my neighbors truck...
This is the view from my front porch...can you see the snow hanging off the neighbors house? As the day went on the snow on their roof got droopier and fell off in huge piles in places. That was cool. I wanted to get some close-ups of the evergreen in the top right hand corner...but I didn't want them bad enough to go out into the cold cold snow! You know how some things are prettier from a distance? Snows like that, so is my, oh nevermind...hope everyone who is getting some snow is enjoying it!

1 comment:

  1. I love snow and want more!!! my husband said "you like because you don't have to shovel it!"....lol!!! have a super day!

    ReplyDelete

Even if it's just a line I still love to hear from YOU!
Thanks :)